New Vampire Weekend is killing it!
I interrupt your usual programming to give a shout out to my boyfriend of two years as of today.
Thank you for making me laugh, teaching me to be less judgmental and supporting my wild aspirations - for encouraging me to be the best I can be and making mundanity exciting.
Don’t forget the bountiful breakfasts, thank you!
You’re a beautiful person.
“PUNK WILL NEVER DIE,” Avril Lavigne writes in all caps on her math binder.
Quinoa Pizza BitesMakes ~40 bites
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni slices (~1/2 of a 7 oz bag)
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried crushed oregano
- pizza sauce for dipping1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.2. Mix together all ingredients, except pizza sauce, in a medium mixing bowl.3. Distribute mixture into a greased mini muffin tin, filling each cup to the top (1 heaping Tbs each), and press down gently to compact.4. Bake for 15-20 minutes.Nutritional Information for 5 bites per My Fitness Pal: Calories – 175, Fat – 10g, Protein – 9g, Fiber – 2g, Calcium – 10mg, Carbs – 12g